Are you looking for an experienced keynote speaker or workshop presenter for your event?
Donna Mahoney is available as a Keynote Speaker or Workshop Facilitator for events both within Australia and Internationally.
Donna is available to speak on a range of topics including but not limited to:
- How does Trauma Therapy work?
- What is Trauma and what are it's consequences?
- Trauma and how it impacts our children
- Sexual Assault and the impact on future generations
- Self-esteem for children
- Protective behaviours and their role in our world today
- How Art Therapy can alter the effects of trauma
- The widespread impact of abuse on our health and well-being
Donna is also available to present and facilitate workshops for a range of organisations, industries and purposes including:
- Professional Development/Staff Training - corporate, NFP and community sectors
- Breakout Sessions
- School Programs
- Parenting Programs
- Personal Development
Workshops can cover a range of topics and techniques and be tailored to your requirements.
To enquire about booking Donna as a Keynote Speaker or Workshop Facilitator for your event, please complete the form below and our events team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
Donna has previously presented and facilitated workshops for the Early Years Conference, ANZATSA and facilitates a variety of ongoing workshops for Mission Australia.
Praise from previous attendees:
"I like the way the training was conducted. I like the meditation before we started the activity this gave me quite a understanding of what I was going to do. All activities we did today had real meaning in my life personally and I will use the skills gained today to incorporate with my work practice."
"Completely different to what I was expecting. My mind is blown and my heart is full. Loved every second."
"Awesome. The immersion in the work, hands on. Loved your passion Donna"
"Don’t change, your course is so humble and eye opening, I truly felt a change."